I am just reminding you that Human Law will be linking up with CPD4Lawyers to provide an online seminar on Employment Law, on Thursday 9th March 2006.
The seminar will take place from 6 to 7 p.m and costs £50.
Please click on this link for further details.
It will cover the following areas:
- What needs to be within a contract of employment?
- What are the employee's obligations regarding notice, sickness, salary and holiday?
- How can you tell if someone is employed or self-employed?
- What needs to be within a restrictive covenant to be successfully enforceable?
- What are the rules on discipline?