I am just reminding you that Human Law is offering the workshop called "Blogging for Beginners" on Wednesday 21st June.
The workshop will be at an introductory level and is tailored for lawyers, accountants and other professionals and will cover the following areas:
- What is blogging and why it can benefit you and your firm?
- How do you set up a weblog?
- What are the risks of blogging and how do you minimise them?
- Which blogging software should you use?
- What is podcasting and how do you do it?
- A brief consideration of video blogging
By the end of the workshop, you will be able to weblog (guaranteed) and you will have full understanding of why this is such an important marketing tool within the 21st Century. Places are limited to 12 people.
The workshop is being held at the Lansdowne Club, Green Park, London, W1J 5JD.
The cost is £199 plus Vat with the event starting at 1 p.m and lasting until 5 p.m.
If you are not satisfied with the event, you are entitled to a full refund.
The event qualifies for the non- accredited element of the CPD requirement.
To book a place, please e-mail me at email@example.com with your name, address and a contact telephone number. Alternatively, please fill in the form below: