I am pleased to tell you that I will be providing two more events on the topic of blogging and social media in the autumn.
Workshop 1 called "The Beginners Guide To Blogging" will take place on Tuesday 7th November and will be at an introductory level and is tailored for all professionals. It will cost £199 plus Vat and will cover the following areas:
- What is blogging and why it can benefit you and your firm?
- How do you set up a weblog?
- What are the risks of blogging and how do you minimise them?
- Which blogging software should you use?
- What is podcasting and how do you do it?
- A brief consideration of video blogging
Workshop 2 is called "The Complete Guide To Blogging" and will take place on Tuesday 5th December. It will include all of the above and lasts a whole day. The fee is £350 plus Vat and the additional areas covered are:
- Detailed consideration of the law
- What should be within a blogging policy?
- Case studies of successful blogs
- More detail on podcasting and videocasting
- How organisations can resist an online attack on the blogosphere
The workshop is being held at the Lansdowne Club, Green Park, London, W1J 5JD.
If you are not satisfied with the event, you are entitled to a full refund. Attendees will receive a CD Rom containing slides and notes. The events will finish at 4.30 to help you beat the rush hour. Workshops are interactive and you are welcome to ask as many questions as you want throughout the event.
The event qualifies for the non-accredited element of the CPD requirement.
To book a place, please e-mail me at email@example.com with your name, address and a contact telephone number.