Further to my last post, Human Law Mediation has published a new guide – Keeping Away from Employment Tribunals and Court Room Battles – tackling this topic in detail.
It is essential reading for anyone using mediation in their organisation for the first time, for lawyers keen to understand what all the fuss is about and for HR professionals who want to understand this highly effective dispute resolution technique.
The guide is free and can be reprinted and distributed using Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Items addressed in the guide include:
- The cost of disputes to UK businesses
- What causes disputes at work
- Why the current system for settling disputes doesn’t work
- The many alternatives available to Court room battles
- A six point plan for mediation success
- And a model for effective mediation
For a copy of the guide please email me at justinathuman-lawdotcodotuk